Sunday, September 13, 2015

Farfetch - AW15 Accessories Trend Guide


I am so excited to team up with Farfetch for their latest forecast on Autumn Accessories.  
Take a look below at Farfetch's guide to the latest trends hitting stores this Autumn.

The AW15 Accessories Guide


The Trends:

1. Get the Mod look - It's all about Penny loafers, patent finishes and black and white graphics.  I am especially loving the mod Proenza Schouler bag. 

2. Seventies - Think suede and patchwork detailing.  With this brings a deep palette of burgundy, tan and brown hues.  My favorite boots right now include a mix of suede and patent panels.

3. Think Sleek - It's all about keeping it simple with durable accessories to see you through this Autumn/Winter.  There is nothing more simple but perfect than the m2malletier bag.  It is top of my list this season!

4.  Frou Frou -  I am loving adding tufts of fur to my handbags.  I'm excited to see this trend growing into the inclusion of bags and fury shoes.

5. Provocateur - Think sexy but keep it classy.  There is nothing better than a thigh high boot.  It's best to style it with a longer hem line or if you are going to bare those thighs go for a looser fit dress.

I hope these trends inspire you this Autumn and be sure to check out the links to Farfetch to purchase some of these amazing accessories!


Nat x












No comments:

Post a Comment