I am so excited to team up with Farfetch for their latest forecast on Autumn Accessories.
Take a look below at Farfetch's guide to the latest trends hitting stores this Autumn.
1. Get the Mod look - It's all about Penny loafers, patent finishes and black and white graphics. I am especially loving the mod Proenza Schouler bag.
2. Seventies - Think suede and patchwork detailing. With this brings a deep palette of burgundy, tan and brown hues. My favorite boots right now include a mix of suede and patent panels.
3. Think Sleek - It's all about keeping it simple with durable accessories to see you through this Autumn/Winter. There is nothing more simple but perfect than the m2malletier bag. It is top of my list this season!
4. Frou Frou - I am loving adding tufts of fur to my handbags. I'm excited to see this trend growing into the inclusion of bags and fury shoes.
5. Provocateur - Think sexy but keep it classy. There is nothing better than a thigh high boot. It's best to style it with a longer hem line or if you are going to bare those thighs go for a looser fit dress.
I hope these trends inspire you this Autumn and be sure to check out the links to Farfetch to purchase some of these amazing accessories!